April 30, 2014

I can never get used to this.

Every time I log in my facebook, I would always visit your wall. Then, cry and cry like I always do. I try not to but I can't. This always happens at home when I am all by myself. I never try to do this in public because I cannot promise myself not to tears. I know this is not a good thing to do but thats the only way I can feel myself connected to you, Pru. I'm sorry I put your, I mean our text messages on private box in my phone, it's all gone now. I used an apps to make it as private conversation. When I uninstall it, it just disappear. I can't look for it anymore. And again, I did something stupid.
I miss you Pru. I still cannot believe you're not here with everyone, with us, with me. I miss calling you. I miss talking to you. I miss your presence. I miss your positive vibes the most.

No comments: