March 29, 2014

Detox smoothies

I have been making many types of smoothies lately. But my favourite of all smoothies is red apple blended with carrot and I added some yogurt to replace water. I usually have my smoothie in the morning but I went out early this morning to buy some stuffs so today I had my smoothie pretty late today. Its never too late for smoothie guys.

Smoothies provide us with essential vitamins and nutrients. Drinking fruits smoothies are the best way to nourish your body with nutrients such as Vitamin C helps your immune system and synthesizes collagen that aids the framework of your body. It also provide us fluid for our body to increase our metabolism of food and transportation of nutrients. I replace my breakfast with smoothies because this is perfect for my diet plan on losing weight. Thanks to Casey Ho for this tips and always motivating me to start my day by drinking smoothie in the morning! So, lets have smoothies everyday for a healthy life.