August 07, 2013

Raya Holiday bitches

Here I am sitting in my room. Typing, blogging. Done with our test last week and I suck. I only put 60% effort on it and I don't care about what marks I'm getting later. School holiday treated me pretty well so far. But I felt like a pig because I can't get myself off from the bed early. This is not good. Not good. Ugh suck to be me. My assignments are all 3/4 done. A little bit more and I'm done. I just can't wait till I get it all done! I'm almost there nigga

Been taking care on my food intake lately. I only eat rice like once a week. I skip breakfast. Okay I know breakfast the most important meal of the day but I don't feel like eating anything in the morning. I only drank a tall glass of apple+carrot+oat juice. Do you even call that juice geez?

Made two diys in a day! A feather hair clip and headband holder. I'm really happy with that. Talking about diys, so far, I've done :
dreamcatcher
feather earring
knot bracelet and other type of bracelets I forgot the names aha
loose tank top
shorts
phone case
memory jar
a sling bag from a shirt
necklaces
accessories organizer -bracelets & necklaces
earring holder
peter pan collar
floral headband like the one Lana Del Ray always wore in her videos
chain halo

and... I guess thats all. Ombre shorts is in my number one list now. But first, this women needs money. I need money to buy those pretty die colors. So, need to wait for the right moment.

Today's my friend birthday. We call her Amy cos that's her name. If she's reading this, I recommend you to be happy cos I mentioned your name here aha whatever ahaaa. Nothing special actually. Hey, happy birthday bitch <3

I am going to stay a hostel tomorrow cos I'm working oh yeah baby first timer. I am super excited + scared + worried. I'm working because I just want the money. Money. More money means more happiness for me. Lol jk. But tbh yes.
Alright bitches, that's all for today. Write to you guys soon. Ciao.