July 02, 2013

Now you're talking.

I can't sleep. I can't get into bed with my tummy full. It suck when I accidentally ate an hour before my bed time. Ugh. Regrets. Now I'm stuck with blogging and youtube. 
Ahh I forgot how I much I love Blink 182 and Creed. I never really told anyone I listened to them but yeah in fact, I do. The Calling, Taking Back Sunday, Arctic Monkeys, 3 Doors Down and so on. I just can't believe how they used to conquered the world with their magical songs and that's just so unique. 

Yesterday was pretty plain Monday. Lots of my classmates were absent and yeah, we're losing numbers. Some of my friends quit form 6 and that's such a waste. Hey that's for real. The truth's speaking, hello. Pretty sad they won't be coming classes anymore because less friends, less fun(okay that sound lame hah) maybe they have another plan, a better plan than staying here. But still, I miss everyoneeeeeee sigh :(